The Atlantic Group is representing a Corporate Accountant opportunity with a publicly held organization that is consistently ranked as on the best companies to work for in the Greater Philadelphia area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Fortune 200 Company with an excellent reputation and opportunity to move up and around organization
- Excellent culture, flexible schedule, and great work life balance
- Role sits in the Controller’s group and entails corporate accounting, SEC reporting support, & analytics
- Cross functional role working closely with other departments and business units
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 3 + years Big 4 audit/large regional public accounting experience
- CPA or CPA track required
- Excellent communication skills and great outgoing and positive personality
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.