Seeking a Registered Nurse that will be responsible for overall care management and quality of care for members. The RN Care Manager will use specialized knowledge of physical health, aging, behavioral health, and medication management to coordinate benefits, educate members on health management, and arrange services for members of AWNY.
- Lead and facilitate IDT activities and communication, facilitate assessments of participant needs, ensure and assist in developing, implementing and monitoring the person centered service plan (PCSP)
- Serve as the lead role of coordinating the member’s long term services and supports, including ensuring appropriate utilization of services and resources
- Arrange, coordinate and authorize the provisions of appropriate services to meet identified members specific needs. Implement specific care management activities/interventions that lead to accomplishing the goals set forth in the PCSP (person centered service plan)
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the plan of care in reaching desired goals and outcomes, make modifications or changes in the plan of care based on changes in the member’s health, as needed
- Active RN license in New York State
- At least two (2) years of experience in case management or a home care setting
- Bilingual in English and one of the following languages: Mandarin, Cantonese or Korean a plus!
This position offers competitive compensation, health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, free parking and more. Qualified candiates are encouraged to apply immediately.